Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.
MedAire provides aviation and maritime crew members and passengers with fully integrated medical and security solutions. Credited with establishing the world’s first global emergency response centre dedicated to providing immediate, real-time medical assistance to people in remote locations, our centres are staffed by emergency physicians, Registered Nurses, and communication specialists.
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is responsible primarily to drive growth through product saturation in the aviation sector within in existing accounts and identifying new business, whilst coordinating the provision of quality solutions that satisfy and exceed client’s needs and expectation. This is to be achieved through our "client and market first" global strategy.
- Proactively and constructively analyse existing customer accounts to determine the potential for both present and future product saturation needs; matching benefits of the company’s products and capabilities to customer needs.
- Drive strategic growth through new business and existing high profile key account to ensure that revenue and profit targets are achieved against an agreed Sales Plan
- Ensure Customer Relationships are maintained and developed where possible to achieve optimum growth and profitability from individual accounts.
- To comprehend and introduce new products and services into the customer base successfully and renewing existing clients while maximising margins
- Co-ordinate all administrative and financial activities involving the accounts including, renewals, contract review, pricing, invoicing and AR collections.
Required Work Experience
- 5 years of Commercial/ Business Aviation related sales (preferable), business development or sales consulting experience.
- Results Driver, Project Manager, Technical Expert Collaborator Relationship Lead
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written organisational, presentation, and communication skills
Good IT knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce)
- Successful Selling and Business Negotiation skills
- Proven experience in identifying and securing new business and driving growth opportunities.
Existing good professional customer network in target market
Developing, preparing and following up contracts and opportunities
Enthusiastic approach with the ability to work on own initiative and/or as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 70% of time, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Language - Fluent in English, German and French a plus
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working within a multicultural environment
Please apply online now attaching your CV.