Strategic Account Executive required by a leading provider of cloud compliance software solutions. You will be the primary customer point of contact selling into the Capital Markets side of large Global Financial Clients. As the sales and relationship expert for strategic global accounts, you will work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the product portfolio from the competition. You will sell Communication Compliance solutions with a high degree of sophisticated product knowledge and advanced selling skills.
Strategic Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and that demonstrate the company’s extensive capabilities.
- Develop account plans that position capabilities in anticipation of customer’s compliance strategies and goals.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address specific needs of the account to present a highly differentiated portfolio based value proposition.
- Confidently speak regarding all mature products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners
- When necessary engage account team, partners, and internal company resources in defining and implementing account strategy
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Analyse customer’s business situations from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Drive response to customer’s key business problems to improve position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships
- Position proposed solutions as deeply aligned with the customer’s strategy and direction.
- Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts.
- Provide personal and team expertise to customer executives as a trusted advisor while promoting long-term reliance on the company
- Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of systems and services in the accounts
- Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships
- Coordinate and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the accounts to achieve business goals
- Achieve annual sales quota.
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the accounts and throughout the sales cycle.
Strategic Account Executive Requirements:
- At least 7 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts within the financial services industry.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively builds trust and credibly manages/resolves customer escalations.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding in an account and market
- Willingness to travel.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs