Location: North Norfolk
Hours: 49.5 h /week / Monday-Thursday 7.30am -6pm Friday 7.30am -5.30pm plus every third Saturday on a ROTA basis 7.30am -12pm
Working for family firm in north Norfolk established over 40 years ago this is an ideal opportunity to join in the success and future expansion of this company.
- Running an established stores / warehouse which supports the Service Engineers and customers
- Assisting the Purchasing Manager and deputising in their absence
- Managing and leading a staff of three this role requires previous management and stock control experience.
- With a Manufacturing background and a confident manner you will be to liaise with customers by telephone and face to face when stock enquiries are made.
- Ideally from manufacturing background in logistics with experience in stores, material handling and goods in.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator, written and spoken
- Supervision of the incoming spare parts and stock.
- Knowledge of Inventory Control Systems.
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence (Training Available)
- 'Hands on' approach with previous manual handling experience
- Experience of working in parts/after-sales or similar environment desirable
- Good telephone manner and comfortable dealing with customers
- Computer literate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Access and Excel
To apply please send your current CV along with a covering letter to or telephone to discuss in greater detail.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of HR GO Norwich Ltd which operates as an Employment Business. HR GO Norwich Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Managerial experience
- Counterbalance Flt licence
- Software experience for stock control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job