Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting Stores Technicians for their Client based in Glasgow.
These roles are temp to perm basis for the right Candidates.
- Material Handling - All Materials to be handled in accordance to current procedures and processes to be monitored and improved if needed.
- Performance - All work to be recorded accurately and orders to be dispatched correctly.
- Health and Safety - All Health and Safety requirements must be met
- Hygiene - Staff must wear protective clothing and hair nets when in the factory
- Team Work - Be aware of how your department is performing and teat others with respect at all time.
- Administration - Paperwork is a vital part of the department and should be carried out to ensure an audit trial is possible by external auditors.
Rate of pay: £8.03ph
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 17.00 and Friday 08.30 - 16.30
There will be a fairly quick start for the successful candidate, current Counterbalance Forklift licence and Supply Chain experience is essential
If you are interested please send your CV to
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job