Stores Supervisor - Engineering - Bradford
Our client is a busy manufacturing company based near the centre of Bradford.
We are looking for a stores supervisor ideally with experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
Duties will be varied but in the main will entail:
- Taking ownership of running the stores department.
- Receiving deliveries, checking delivery notes and creating inventory of products storing in methodical way.
- Loading finished items carefully onto wagon and unloading of products into the stores.
- Using counter balance fork lift truck.
- Ordering consumables.
- Using stores computer system to manage stock control.
- Creating bill of materials for manufacturing.
- Management of a small team.
- Counterbalance FLT licence.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience using a warehouse management computer system.
Hours of work are Mon - Thurs 8am - 4pm and Friday 15:00pm finish.
Salary: 18k - 22k - depended on skills set.
Temp to perm.
- Warehouse Manager
- General Warehouse
- Stores Person
- FLT Not Specified