Job Title: VMI Stores Stock Handler
Department: Warehouse / Logistics
Location: Ireland - Dublin, Client’s site - Grangecastle, Dublin
The Site Specialist / Stock Controller will be focused on service delivery excellence for Unity Lab Services, based at our client's site at Grangecastle, Dublin.
Specific activities will include
- Scan/count stock at customer’s place of business and then fill areas with stock to maintain pre-set stock levels.
- Maintain stock levels and ensure bins have a neat and orderly appearance
- Stock rotation and expiry date management
- Use of onsite IT systems to manage goods-in and pick-n-pack practices
- Complete goods in and storeroom duties
- Distribute chemicals throughout site
- Regular weekly stock counts and fills of selected areas
- Follows Best Practices, S.O.P.s & work instructions. Take direction regarding daily duties.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communicates with manager any customer issues or potential problems.
- Liaise with customer
- Works effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Utilizes IT systems in place. Microsoft office and stock management software
- Represents Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations, professionally and positively.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements (Thermo Fisher and Customer)
- Experience in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment regulations a plus.
- Knowledge of logistics and stock management experience
- Good organization and time management skills
- Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Professional in both appearance and attitude
- Stock Management