Stores / Stock Controller – Tevva Motors have a fantastic opportunity for a Stores / Stock Controller to be a part of our team. Using your skills you will deliver game-changing, clean-truck technology. Delivering on climate change, improving air quality, reducing GHG, and particulate emissions and making a real and measurable difference
We are based in Chelmsford and are experiencing an exciting time of growth. Therefore, we are currently recruiting for a Stores / Stock Controller to be part of the success.
You will join a busy team focussed on carrying out control, flow and levels of all stock in and out of the of the warehouse. The Stores / Stock Controller will have excellent organisational and administrative skills combined with stock experience.
You will liaise directly with the Chief Operating Officer and other departments with other tasks required especially during busy or holiday times.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving Goods and signing for parcels
- Quality control
- Delivery accuracy and booking into stock
- Managing stock records accurately to ensure records are kept up to date
- Ensuring all stock and non-stock item information is correctly logged onto job sheets and internal systems
- Picking to a predetermined BoM
- Following the organisation’s policies, procedures and health and safety standards
- Carrying out any other ad-hoc task as requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent attention to details and record keeping
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Able Working in a small multi -skills team
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
As the successful Stores/Stock Controller you will be able to multi task and prioritise whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail. This role requires strong communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines. You will be computer literate including knowledge of or experience with Microsoft Office programs.
This a full-time position working 40 hours per week with additional hours available. We are offering a competitive salary of …depending on experience. You will also receive 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (some days will have to be kept during the Christmas period due to office closures) and will be offered a pension scheme, health scheme and life insurance. We are a fun, family run business with amazing staff facilities and enjoy building professional relationships in an enjoyable way.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Stock, Stock control, Warehouse, Bookings,
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer outlined within this advertisement to review your application for the specific role applied for.
- Stock control