Our Client, a growing electrical manufacturing organisation is looking for a Stores Person to join them in Middleton Stoney.
The Stores Person is responsible, under the direction of the Production Manager, for the control and organisation of stores of consumables, raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods.
- Ensure stock and purchasing records are always current
- Responsible for ensuring all materials are clearly identified and stored correctly as to maintain quality and integrity
- Coordinate with the Materials/Production Planner regarding stock shortages and unavailable items
- Prepare kits of materials, components and sub-assemblies as required
- Take delivery and/or collect all goods supplied to the company and route to appropriate department as necessary, ensuring the correct procedures are followed for the paperwork.
- Coordinate with couriers to ensure timely collections of customers' orders
- Complete administrative duties in relation to the purchasing system
- If you meet the requirements for this role and you're interested to hear more then please apply and we will be in touch
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply to for this role and I will be in touch as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job