Title - Stores Person
Role - To take responsibility over goods in and goods out of a privately owned Engineering business.
Location - Worksop
Salary - £15,270 + pension + holidays
Hours - Monday to Thursday 0800 - 1700 and 14:30 on a Friday
Ross Marvin of Hays Recruitment is currently seeking to find a Stores Person to join his client based in the Worksop area.
The business is a privately owned CNC Service business which offers machinery sales and service, spare parts and component fault identification and rectification.
The owner of the business has been trading for 30 years, the last 10 being as a limited business, and throughout this time that they've have become a trusted partner to a world renowned business which provides automation products and CNC systems.
When a client has an issue with one of their machines, it can often be attributed to a singular component within the machine.
Typically, the customer will call this company, explain the fault and an Engineer will try and fix it over the phone.
If that fails, they ask the customer to send the part in.
This is where you get involved, you will be;
- Prioritising work
- Creating urgency and agreeing timescales
- You will be responsible for receiving the part, logging all of the relevant information such as who the customer is, time of receipt and so on.
- From here, you will ensure the part is passed onto the in-house team of Engineers for assessment, fault finding, testing and final fix - keep the client in the loop the throughout the entire process.
- Manage multiple jobs at once
- Keeping the systems and administration up to date
- Processing paperwork
You will also get involved in organising the movements of the companies Field Service Engineer until a Service Manager joins the business in the next few months.
We are looking for someone who;
- Commutable to Worksop
- Have a background in a role where you are organising multiple people, jobs and or tasks
- IT literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job