We are looking for an experienced Stores person with a background in the electronics industry to work for a small but well established electronics assembly/manufacturing company based in Littlehampton.
To book stock in and out of stores. To create kits of parts from BOMs or picking lists. To keep MRP updated with accurate stocking levels.
Experience with bills of materials, picking lists, surface mounted electronic components, and possessing good numeracy skills.
- Reporting to the Production Manager.
- You will be responsible for the booking in of deliveries to stock.
- For putting together kits of parts from BOMs or picking lists.
- You must be familiar with Electronic surface mount components such as resistors, capacitors, transistors and IC’s.
- You must have a working knowledge of components and component values and the relevant numbering systems.
- You must be numerate and able to count accurately and have a good eye for detail.
- You will be required to de-kit returned kits from production.
- Ensure work station and surrounding area is kept clean and tidy.
- To undertake any training required.
- To abide by any necessary Health and Safety requirements.
- To work to ISO specifications.
- As with all positions within the company a fair degree of flexibility will be required. You may well be called upon to assist with any aspect of production at any time.
40 hour week
£9.00 - £9.50/hr
- Goods in
- Goods out
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job