A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Stores Person to work for our reputable client based in Christchurch, Dorset!
- Ensure that inventory levels are accurate.
- Operate an effective packing and dispatch process.
- Interface with other departments and suppliers to avoid/overcome problems.
- Comply with all Company and personal Health and Safety requirements.
- Comply with all Quality Management System requirements.
- Maintain a high level of Stores housekeeping.
- Provide support for all functions within the Materials Handling Department.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally have experience in a Warehouse / stores related role, a basic understanding of stores, packing and manufacturing operations and the ability to demonstrate competence to successfully carry out the requirements of the role.
- Computer literate with a basic working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Able to carry out all activities in a disciplined and professional manner.
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.15am - 4.15pm, Friday 7.15am - 12.15pm
Salary: £7.85 per hour
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay; call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!