Our client now requires a Stores Person to assist the Materials Control Manager to provide the best possible service to the manufacturing team.
- Booking in all goods accurately on our ERP system Microsoft Dynamics
- Identifying any received items which do not conform to our quality requirements and notify QA of any such items
- Picking materials for Manufacturing Kits in an accurate and timely fashion for issue to production in accordance with the Kit release dates.
- Monitoring and reporting material shortages to the Purchasing Department and ensuring those items are received to complete production kits
- Undertaking regular stock checks in accordance with our perpetual inventory cycle counting procedure.
- Taking a key role in the annual inventory stock checks.
- Identifying slow moving or obsolescent stock to the Materials Manager
- Man the stores hatch to deal with any production material requests
- Ensure all goods ready for dispatch to customers are sent and correctly packaged.
- Meet target of 98% accuracy of Material Kits
- At least 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment preferably within the Electronics Industry
- Assertive yet polite telephone manner and good level of competence on Microsoft Office products
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics or SAP would be advantageous
- Experience of the electronics or electrical industry would be advantageous
- Salary £ 18,000 to £ 22,000 depending on experience
25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
4 x Salary death in service cover
Hours of Work
40 Hours per week 07:30 to 16:30 with 1 hour for lunch Monday through Friday
- Microsoft Dynamics