The polkadotfrog recruitment team is seeking a Stores Person to support the Stores Supervisor in receipting, picking, packing and despatching of stock items.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is willing, energetic and eager.
Do you possess a positive attitude to work? Have you the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with others?
If you are able to work on your own initiative, have strong communication skills and are computer literate then please read on.
- To carry out picking and packing of parts for external and internal orders
- To complete data entry into Dealer Management System and transporter’s systems
- Inventory handling These include:-
- Handling and processing packaging
- Support fellow Stores Persons
- Actively participate in the Company’s health, safety and environmental goals
- Make recommendations for improving the quality of services or ideas for cost reduction
- Work in accordance with standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care
- To carry out any other duties deemed necessary by the Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor or Parts Operations Manager
If you have valid counter-balance forklift, reach truck or order picker experience then this would put you in good stead for the position but is not essential. Please call either Sonia or Alex for further details.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.