Stores Person Warehouse Assistant
Recruitment Solutions Folkestone Ltd are looking for an experienced Stores person / Warehouse Person to work for a fast growing company based in rural Canterbury (own transport is required).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that is expanding and you will be there to support its existing team and progress within the company yourself.
This is a full time permanent position, Monday - Friday 08:00 to 17:30 (with occasional Saturdays as overtime). You will work 12 weeks temporary on weekly pay, and then move over to a permanent role on successful completion of this probation period and receive a salary increase.
All about the role!
- Processing, picking and dispatching customer orders
- Booking goods in and out
- Updating records of stock movements
- Maintain correct stock locations and stock rotation
- Manual Lifting of equipment / stock
- All other general warehouse duties as needed
All about you!
- The ideal candidate would have previous experience of working within a stores or warehouse environment. (Engineering background would be desirable)
- Good IT Skills
- Dexterity and ability for number matching
- Physically fit for manual lifting stock / orders
- You will need to be conscientious and able to work to customer deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards.
- Good level of English and Maths
- Ideally hold a full driving license, a fork lift license would be advantageous but not essential
Please send your CV today as we are looking to fill this role immediately.
- Stock Control
- Stock Management
- Heavy Lifting
- Order Picking