Unique Employment Services LTD are currently recruiting a stores man on behalf of our client based in March, Cambs.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to get into promised, long-term work.
Hours of work are as follows -
Monday-Friday (Core working hours 0600 - 1800)
Please see below the range of responsibilities required within this role -
- Loading/Unloading delivery vehicles
- Checking Goods In deliveries against delivery notes
- Locating goods and storing them correctly in the correct locations
- Replenishing site factories with raw materials
- Housekeeping duties
Would be advantageous if you hold a current FLT Counterbalance Licence.
This role includes an immediate start for the right candidate. To be considered for this role, please send a CV to the contact email address below.
- Manufacturing Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job