Stores Person / Stock Controller, Salary: up to £18,179, Based; Cannock, Staffordshire
We have an opportunity for a Stores Person / Stock Controller to join the market leading provider of Portable cabins, Secure Storage Solutions, Modular buildings and associated products. The Stores Person assists with goods receiving, safe storage and issuing of materials to end users and support with preparation and refurbishment of units. The ideal candidate will have previous Stores / Stock Controller experience and an FLT Driver licence. Applicants must be computer literate, preferably with experience of using stores / stock management systems.
Stores Person / Stock Controller Main Tasks:
- To receive packages from delivery drivers.
- To offload vehicles using mechanical handling equipment / FLT
- To ensure that the goods received are in good condition when delivered.
- Ensure that goods received match the Advice Note and Purchase Order
- Subject to satisfactory compliance – receipt goods into the stores against the PO using Navision.
- Ensure goods are stored in a safe and acceptable manner.
- Supply materials to General Operatives as required.
- General stores duties including maintaining a clean and tidy workplace.
- Maintain stock records and stock take.
- Occasional Saturday work to provide stores cover when the factory is working.
- Occasional collections from suppliers.
- Liaise with the factory and buyers for the purchase of low stocks or special items.
- Ability to liaise with suppliers regarding delivery dates and delivery issues.
If this sounds like the opportunity, you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words: Stores Person, Stock Controller, FLT Driver