Mploy are currently recruiting for the following position:
Applicants must have previous experience, logging deliveries on a internal Stock management System. Candidates will be required to kit pick for shop floor staff and issue various materials and products essential for Production. You might be moved to one of 3 locations. Sunseeker have 3 Stores departments and candidates might work at different locations to learn the processes at all locations. A forklift license is not essential but a counter balance tick up to 5 tonne would be a advantage. General Warehouse duties will also be required.
Previous experience in a similar environment is essential. A ITSSAR accredited forklift license is required.
- Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
Upon successful completion of a twelve week temporary contract Sunseeker may offer a permanent position, which includes the following benefits.
- Non-contributory pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
- Overtime when available
- Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
- Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
- Sick pay scheme
- Life cover
- Legal advice helpline
- On site canteen facilities
- Safe working environment (ISO 18001 accredited)
- Central working location to public transport
- Sports and social club
- Training and career progression with this global business
- Forklift Operator