Mon-Fri 0830-1715 This position could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- 80-90 % Of the role is picking. (Must ensure no errors are made) Will also be loading and unloading products. Some basic assembly using diagrams. Heavy lifting involved.
- Working in a small team of approximately 4, must have excellent team ethics and be able to communicate well (could have contact directly with Clients)
- Good levels of concentration needed for the position along with ability to work on own initiative.
- Always ensure jobs are completed and products are stored correctly
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
If successful with the permanent opportunity there will be product training offered and further development plans.
The successful Candidate will have previous experience in a similar environment.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel (acting as an Employment Agency and Business), based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office & Engineering.
If we do not respond within 48 hours it's means you've not been successful at this time.
Please keep up-to-date with all of our jobs and please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website www.qualitypersonnel.co.uk
Thanks for reading :)