If you have experience in Warehousing and Distribution within an Engineering/Mechanical background, can work at speed with an eye for detail, we would like to hear from you.
- Placing supplier purchase orders to ensure production demands are achieved
- Receiving, storing and despatching of goods
- Booking in of stock
- Accurate stock keeping
- Communicating with key personnel in the business and suppliers
- Dealing with replenishment of stock and monitoring requirements
- Sourcing quotes and booking transport
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of managing a team
- Have a good understanding of time management and can prioritise own workload.
- Possess strong negotiating and communication skills
- Experience of managing budgets and costs
- Have a head for figures and be a competent user of IT including Microsoft Excel and ERP systems.
- Forklift licence preferred
- Previous experience or knowledge of diesel engines and associated parts supply
- Can do attitude and team player
The successful applicant will have considerable knowledge of how a busy Stores department operates and have experience of using a desktop computer (training on in house systems will be provided).
Also, the ability to work on their own initiative with confidence, accurately and work to strict time deadlines.
On Offer to you:
- Monday - Friday: 7.45am - 17:00pm
- Competitive rate of pay
- free on-site parking and
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
If you feel this is the role for you, don’t hesitate… Apply now
Please note we will need you to register with us either in the office or via facetime/skype
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
- Computer Literate
- Management Skills
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job