My client, a high end residential refurbishment and construction company based in London are looking for an experienced Stores Manager to join their team.
They work on refurbishment projects valued between 2.5 and 25 million all around Central London and are partnered with world leading architects and interior designers.
The Stores Manager will hold responsibility for managing the company’s store room and equipment. The successful candidate will hold a driving license. As well as responsibility for the store room, the role will involve ensuring that the correct equipment, gets to the correct site, at the correct time. You will be experienced in keeping an inventory of stock.
They offer great career opportunities, an extremely competitive salary and a super team, that work really well together, they are passionate, skilled, with a great sense of humour - it truly is a great working environment!
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing company store room
- Driving equipment to sites around central London
- Maintaining an equipment inventory
- Completing audits
- Maintenance of company van
- PAT testing equipment
- Ensuring equipment is kept serviced / in good working order
- Making recommendations for new equipment to the Director
- Good knowledge of maintenance & construction equipment
- Must hold valid driving license
Due to the nature of the role we are looking for someone who can be slightly flexible with working hours, eg working in to early evening when needed - paid as overtime or given as time in lieu.
- PAT Testing