Stores / Logistics Operative
Global Manufacturing Aerospace Company
9% non - contributory pension
Straight Days - early finish Friday
A vacancyhasarisen foraStores operativeworkinginthe storesdepartmentfor our manufacturing client inChalgrove, OX.Theroleholder willberequired toprovideresourceinthestores, runningpick listsandaccuratelypickingproduction orders.Todelivermaterialstoprocessrooms,toalso provideresource inthe packaging, labelling, palletisationandshipping areas.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Toprovideresourceinthestores,runningpicklistsandaccuratelypickingproductionordersin accordancewithcompanypolicyandprocedure.Alsotodeliver materialsto processroomsasdirected bythedemandsoftheproductionplan.Thisrolereportstothe stores& facilitiescellleader.
- Toprovideresourceintheexplosivepackingandlabellingofassembliesas directed bythedemands of theproduction plan. This rolereportstotheExplosive Packing & ShippingLead Hand
- ToprovideresourceintheshippingandlabellingofbothCartridgeandRocketAssyasdirectedby the demandsof theshippingplan. This rolereportstothe ExplosivePacking &ShippingLead Hand.
- Toundertakethekittingofdesignatedpartsintokit boxes prior todeliverytoprocess rooms.
- Toundertakeregularstockchecksonhardware andpyroasdirected bythe storesandfacilitiescell leader
- Topack,labelandpalletise explosiveassemblies asper productroutings andengineeringdrawings as directed bythe productionplan.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Basic industrial logistic dutiesgained fromworkingina manufacturing/warehouseenvironment
GoodPCbased skills with experiencein Word/ExcelandOutlook.
- Proactiveandable toplananddeliver improvement initiatives
- ForkLiftTruck license
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application. Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
- Fork Lift
- Stock Picking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job