WB Employment are recruiting for a good stores/ goods in person for an expanding successful company in Exeter. With this particular position the candidate would be responsible for all aspects goods inwards/despatch and transportation and logistics.
Duties would include:
- Responsible for logging and processing goods received
- Efficient creation of space within the goods inward areas, distributing goods throughout the shop floor.
- Creation of all necessary paper work to company standards
- Checking all company vehicles/drivers are fully compliant to regulations for customer deliveries.
- Health and safety awareness.
- Customer service skills, liaise with customers on a day to day basis.
Specific Skills for this Position
- A keen eye for organisation and efficient working,
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Able to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Good IT skill – Knowledge of MS office suite.
- Full driving licence preferred but not essential
- Fork truck licence preferred but not essential
Immediate Start available, so apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job