KHM Recruitment are currently seeking a Forklift Driver/ Stores Operative for a fast growing manufacturing company based in the Bishop’s Stortford, Herts area. Our client who is a manufacture specialist of machinery are currently looking for a person to join the Stores / Warehouse team.
The Forklift Driver/ Stores Operative will be dealing mainly with goods out, specifically focused within the warehouse and stock department selecting products and packaging them ready for delivery.
The candidate will also require driving to local sites to collect and deliver goods.
- Previous Experience within a Stores or Warehouse environment
- Forklift Licence
- Manual handling skills
- Must be computer literate ideally
- knowledge around ERP systems would be advantageous
The Job will include:
- Pick and pack spares and consumables orders
- Pick and deliver finished goods requirements for projects and internal requests
- Receive and re-stock finished goods warehouse
- Daily collection/delivery rota to other local sites
- Replenishment of tool kits as required
- checking and packing of evaluation units as necessary
- Update ERP system in a timely manner
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.
- Fork Lift
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"