Stores Controller, Forklift Driver, Warehouse Operative
Job Title: Stores Controller
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Have you got experience working in a warehouse as a stores controller / warehouse operative? If you also have a valid counterbalance forklift licence, you should take this opportunity to work in the warehouse of a leading manufacturer.
Reporting to the supply chain manager, your role as a stores controller / warehouse operative will cover goods in and dispatch, whereby you will plan, prioritise, carry-out and record the movement of goods throughout the warehouse, including the loading and un-loading of lorries, and the preparation of pallets.
- Movement of goods from lorries, to production, and finally dispatch.
- Assistance with year-end stock takes.
- Arrangement of collection of goods with freight companies where required.
Essential Experience Required:
- Counterbalance forklift licence
- Experience working in stock control, and an ability to record stock movements accurately.
- Knowledge of Oracle or a similar ERP system.
- Experience handling mechanical and semi-automated lifting equipment (with formal training where required)
If you feel your experience as a stores controller / warehouse operative can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Rebecca Sparkes at Acorn Plymouth.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Warehouse Operative
- Stores Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'