Let 2018 start in the right way with a brand new position!
I am currently working with a local company near to Gravesend who are looking for a Stores Controller to join their team. If you are interested in joining a warm and friendly company with a fantastic reputation in providing high quality products, then please read on and apply.
- Management of stock control for the workshop and engineer's van stock
- Ordering service parts and materials for installation
- Processing goods into stock before preparation for dispatch
- Arrange receipt of warranty parts
- Liaise with the Senior Service team for pricing of parts and organise engineers job sheets
- Carry out vehicle checks on the fleet
- Solely responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse/workshop
- Provide management reports
- Previous experience as a store controller or similar position would be highly beneficial
- Strong Computer skills
- Excellent time management and initiative
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Comprehensive on-going, manufacturer training and support
- 21 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free Parking
- 45 minute lunch break
Are you ready for your next challenge? Apply now!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.