Search are currently working with a valued client in the south of Edinburgh for a Store Co-Ordinator on a temporary basis.
- Maintain an orderly stores system and site
- Updating control sheets
- Co-Ordinate uplifts of goods in/out
- Updating a computerised stock control system
- Ensure materials are available and ready to use
- Liaise with technical team regarding projects
- Ensure good housekeeping within the store room
- Support and participate in stock checks
- Raise stock provisions when needed
This role is at the heart of the technical team so you will be dealing with different issues throughout the day and making sure that they are able to fully do their job with the materials at hand when needed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.