The countries leading vehicle modification company is looking to expand due to their current success.
They’re clear market leaders in designing, manufacturing and distributing to the commercial vehicle body building, trailer manufacturing and allied trade markets
Their continued investment in the very latest machine and IT technology enables their team to meet and exceed customer requirements large and small.
Our client needs the support of a dedicated work force, who enjoy a reputation with customers and suppliers for being efficient, friendly and professional in their approach to any tasks undertaken
As a Stores assistant you will be involved in;
- Movement of materials to/from storage locations.
- Dealing with deliveries from suppliers which will often involve the use of a fork lift truck.
- Identify materials upon receipt and ensure goods inwards checks are carried out.
- Check and manage goods inwards paperwork to ensure materials receipts are recorded correctly.
- This will involve creating internal paperwork when no documents accompany the goods.
- Identify any short deliveries or obvious quality issues with goods inwards receipts.
- Occasional repacking of goods for return to suppliers.
- Use of computer system to interrogate purchase orders
In return, a Stores Assistant will receive;
- Free Onsite Parking
- Permanent contract for the right person.
- Subsidised canteen
- £9 per hour
- Day working shifts
We would like to speak with you if you possess;
- Must hold counterbalance fork lift truck license.
- Full UK driving licence preferable.
- Good communication skills, Interpersonal skills will therefore be advantageous also.
- A flexible approach to work will be beneficial due to the changing environment throughout any given day.
- Good organisational skills are required. Knowing the location of goods at any point in time is essential.
- Basic computer skills with standard office software essential. Training provided for bespoke systems that may need to be used.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'