We are recruiting for a Stores Administrator for a world leader in Wareham, Dorset.
You will responsible for all Stores and Inventory activities. This role is a key part of supporting a large site operation.
Some of your keys tasks will include but not be limited to;
- Responsible for managing stock levels, ordering, receipt, storage and onward distribution of inventory parts. Ensuring that stock levels are adequate to support Operations whilst not holding excess stock negatively impacting on profitability.
- Responsible for managing receipt and onward distribution.
- Responsible for managing the Stock of Engineering Equipment deemed critical to support operations.
- Responsible for managing the stock of packaging consumables.
- Issue of PPE and keep records.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £20,000 + excellent company benefits including a very lucrative pension scheme and life assurance. This role will be day work only but you will be part of a rota to respond to critical site breakdowns.
If you are interested then please send an up to date CV with a brief cover note detailing your relevant skills and experience. As always, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and no personal details shall be released.
- General Admin
- Stock Control
- Stock Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"