Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: To work within the Local Stores Team to provide comprehensive stores support, manage and account, for all material held within the Garrison Estates/Technical Stores including FF&E and loan equipment.
* Ensure that all products match the current system description and that the quality of product delivered is of the highest standard.
* Carry out receipts and issued of stores items.
* Assist in providing and maintaining and audit trail for all inspections.
* Ensure the general area both inside and outside is kept clean and tidy.
* Work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines of ADSL QHSE policies and procedures.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Full Valid UK Driving Licence
* NVQ2 Distribution Storehouse and Warehouse Operations or equivalent
Closing Date: 09 February 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV