Store Managers -South West London
H&T began serving communities in London in 1897. Since then we have expanded to become one of the oldest and leading pawnbrokers in the UK. In recent years, H&T has accelerated its development by adding new products and services, expanding the store network and developing a complete online service. Our continued investment in the business and the communities we serve has resulted in us being the largest pawnbroker, offering a high standard of customer service to all our customers.
Due to our continuing success, we are seeking driven, motivated, very hands on Store Managers for our busy stores in Fulham and Clapham, South West London.
Assistant Manager /Deputy Manager / Store Manager
Being the shop manager in overseeing the daily operations of a shop. You’ll be expected to meet specific operations standards, financial goals and objectives as well as maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in a very hands on customer focused environment.
- Establishing great customer relations atmosphere by greeting every customer and providing the customer with a prompt and efficient service
- Administering loan products whilst explaining all the necessary information to the customer
- Assisting in sourcing and recruiting Retail Assistants
- Assisting with the training and development of staff
- Leading by example - from the front
- Customer service experience within a retail environment
- Supervisory or management experience
- Good understanding of Maths
- Fluent English speaker
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Approachable and helpful
- Friendly and engaging demeanour
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent rapport builder
What we offer:
- Based in South West London- CLAPHAM AND FULHAM VACANCIES
- Permanent, full time role, working 5 days per week , between Mondays and Saturdays
- Extremely competitive salary level and fantastic achievable bonus
- Company benefits including holiday pay, pension and season ticket loans
- Working as part of a friendly team
This is an amazing opportunity to join our highly regarded industry and to be part of our growing success which is going from strength to strength.
Please apply today for immediate consideration, or give me a call for a confidential chat - immediate interview availability!
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'