Store Managers - South East London
H&T began serving communities in London in 1897. Since then we have expanded to become one of the oldest and leading pawnbrokers in the UK. In recent years, H&T has accelerated its development by adding new products and services, expanding the store network and developing a complete online service. Our continued investment in the business and the communities we serve has resulted in us being the largest pawnbroker, offering a high standard of customer service to all our customers.
Due to our continuing success, we are seeking driven, motivated Store Managers for Dartford and Deputy Managers for our Gillingham store.
The salary is dependent on an individual store.
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/ Store Manager
Assisting the shop manager in overseeing the daily operations of a shop. You’ll be expected to meet specific operations standards, financial goals and objectives as well as maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Establishing great customer relations atmosphere by greeting every customer and providing the customer with a prompt and efficient service
- Administering loan products whilst explaining all the necessary information to the customer
- Assisting in sourcing and recruiting Retail Assistants
- Assisting with the training and development of staff
- Customer service experience within a retail environment
- Some supervisory or management experience is advantageous, but not necessarily essential
- Good understanding of Maths
- Fluent English speaker
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Approachable and helpful
- Friendly and engaging demeanour
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent rapport builder
What we offer:
- Based in Dartford or Gillingham.
- Permanent, full time role, working 5 days per week , between Mondays and Saturdays
- Extremely competitive salary level and fantastic achievable bonus
- Company benefits including holiday pay, pension and season ticket loans
- Working as part of a friendly team
This is an amazing opportunity to join our highly regarded industry and to be part of our growing success which is going from strength to strength.
Please apply today for immediate consideration, or give me a call for a confidential chat.
- Sales Executive
- Store Management
- Assistant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job