Zachary Daniels are currently recruiting for a Store Manager in Birkenhead with a company that has a great store environment with a retailer well known for their sales and customer service standards. This is an exciting opportunity to join this superb retailer as a Store Manager where you will have the autonomy and freedom to drive your team to deliver great results for the business
The Successful Store Manager will be working in a customer centric retail environment, high levels of personal service must be central to everything you do. In addition, you will develop the brand through an excellent customer experience, working closely with customers and clients. As the Store Manager you will be an inspirational leader who can and will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as the Store Manager:
- Passionate about retail and the customer journey!
- Experience of driving sales in a targeted environment (soft sales, not aggressive sales!)
- Able to manage an exceptional product range
- Autonomy to develop the team and recruit the right people to deliver your vision
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Lead a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Undertake a personal service for high value clients and customers
- Manage the performance of the management staff and colleagues
- Drive incentives for staff to achieve targets and KPI's
We want our clients new Store Manager to have the ability and drive to actually manage your business to get the right results! You will have the autonomy to manage your store and give your customers an amazing experience with every interaction.
As the new Store Manager, you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in an assisted sales environment, we are seeking a proven Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive premium environment.
This role has a base salary of up to £28,000 plus a fantastic monthly bonus with a huge earning potential!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'