Store Manager - Middleton £32,000 - £33,000 + Package
CDH Search & Selection Ltd are delighted to announce a fantastic opportunity up for grabs in the Northwich area to join a leading discount retail brand.
This site is deemed as a Flagship Store and so we are looking for applicants that are no stranger to leading larger teams in a volume driven environment.
• Lead, support, and motivate the store team to hit performance targets
• Using your organisational and planning skills to manage the stores' people-related activities, i.e., training, induction, recruitment, and people management
• To exceed the profit target for the store by delivering all KPI's/cost lines
• Continually review the performance of KPIs to monitor and manage the performance of the store
What you'll need as a Store Manager...
• Experience in managing operational teams
• Experience in delivering sales and inventory targets within a dynamic retail environment
• A proven track record of driving sales and compliance in retail stores
• Experience in leading teams through significant changes and new ways of working
• Strong commercial awareness
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and colleagues
• A team player, hands-on manager who is self-motivated and resilient, with A positive and proactive outlook
The suitable candidate will be reliable with a real hands-on approach to work and will enjoy fast paced operations.
For further details on this exciting role that offer stability and fantastic training, please submit your CV or call us directly.
- Store Management
- Store Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'