Store Manager - Manchester
With a focus on customer service; you will be directly responsible for driving business goals (sales and profitability). We are looking for a Manager that will understand the importance of this and will have proven skills in leading from the front.
As Retail Store Manager you will be accountable for:
* Managing P&L, sales and store targets.
* Managing staff performance and ability to coach and inspire to drive results.
* Ensure the development of motivation.
* Promoting a service-orientated environment at all times.
* Driving sales - individual responsibility and motivating your team.
* Market knowledge and awareness of the local area.
* Ensure high visual standards to fall in line with company policy.
The starting salary will be up to £27,000 dependant on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'