Store Manager - Sheffield
£24,000.00 + Great Bonus & Benefits,
Store Manager Superstar required!
My client is one of the largest and most successful manufacturers of home enhancement products in the UK. Part of a global organisation, this iconic 200 year old business are looking to open more stores, develop new revenue streams and bring in exciting talent to help drive this.
With 130 plus Stores around the UK an exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Store Manager in Sheffield. My client are acquiring businesses as well as opening new stores in 2020.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, as a Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the store achieves and exceeds sales targets whilst delivering a high quality service to its customers and keeping within budget. You will enjoy setting your own pricing based on volume of business, developing and maintaining key relationships and developing your business.
The Store Manager must have the following skills & experience:
- Experience in either trade or retail store management
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of people management skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Must have a full driving licence
In return for your hard work and commitment, the successful Store Manager will be rewarded with the following:
- A competitive basic salary
- Fantastic, structured career advancement
- Fantastic bonus potential
- A generous 36 days holiday including public holidays
- A Stakeholder pension scheme
- Company’s Health Cash Plan
Interviews will be held immediately. To discuss this role and other exciting store manager, retail manager, assistant manager, deputy manager positions, please call Gareth Thomas
- Key Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'