New opportunity not to be missed! Domino’s Pizza has an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join the team based in Scarborough. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a highly competitive salary of £22,000 per annum.
As our Store Manager you will manage the business efficiently and profitably, maintaining high levels of operational standards across all stores as defined by Domino’s and the Franchisee. Contributing to the franchise business strategy for growth and formulating strategies for continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities of our Store Manager:
- Pro-active and Re-active management of customer feedback/complaints
- Monitor and review service standards across stores taking corrective and preventative action where appropriate, and implementing measures to improve service standards
- Monitor and implement up-selling initiatives
- Ensure store hygiene standards are compliant with those defined by the Domino’s brand
- Monitor and review food safety standards to ensure compliance with Domino’s and external regulatory bodies
- Monitor and review accuracy of daily banking
- Monitor and review all store operating costs to maximise profitability, taking corrective and preventative actions as required
- Promote positive behaviour/conduct and take corrective action if this falls below expectation
- Manage the recruitment, selection and training of all employees from advert through to induction
- Continuously train, develop, coach and support the Store Managers to ensure they have the sufficient skills and behaviours to achieve defined targets in store
What we’re looking for in our Store Manager:
- Knowledge of finance for non-financial managers and business development to enable growth of sales
- Results-driven individual with the attitude of always outperforming targets and goals whilst still focusing
- Previous experience of managing people and compliance with people management legislation to ensure decisions that are made in relation to people issues always comply with the law are essential
If you have the skills and experience needed to become our Store Manager please click ‘apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'