26-28k basic plus OTE 30k
I am working exclusively with a client who prides themselves on being better than the rest. They are part of a multi national franchise operating in countries all over the globe. This multi award winning franchise operates stores through out Greater Manchester and still obtains their family run feel. They aren’t stopping here, they are looking to continue their growth with more stored planned within the coming months. Each member of staff is a key part of their growth plans and employee happiness and engagement has been a key part of their success.
The role of Store Manager is crucial to the success of the site. You will be there to lead by example and through coaching and development, provide customers with a great experience every time they visit the store. You will be hands on in the store and be the commercial leader driving the store forward.
What’s your role?
- Lead, coach and develop the team.
- Increase store turnover and profit.
- Create an excellent environment for store staff and customers.
- Adapt and move with new trends.
- Maintain store standards.
- Support staff to ensure employee engagement.
- Lead the way in ensuring all regulations are met.
Have you got what it takes? We would love to here from you if:
- You’re and inspiration leader.
- You have retail store experience.
- You understand customers experience is KEY.
- You can affectively manage conflict and build relationships.
- You lead by example and not afraid to work side by side with your team.
- You ambitious and want to work for a company with a genuine career path.
Why this role and company?
- Excellent employee benefits, Tastecard, 2 for 1 meals.
- Loyalty and performance bonuses.
- Chance to fell valued and a key part of the team.
- Worldwide recognised brand.
This is a great time to join this multi award winning company with growth plans already in place.
Please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'