Our clienthas a fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager to join the team based in Gloucester. Joining on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £27,733 per annum.
Are you an up and coming Assistant Manager ready to take the next step in your career?
Are you passionate about developing and leading a small close-knit team?
Are you someone who wants to grow and develop in a company that actively supports this?
Do you have experience working in hospitality or retail and are passionate about customer service?
If you answered yes to these questions, our client would love to hear from you!
Our client is the largest wine specialist in the UK with over 200 stores, as well as a very significant online presence and megastores in Calais, France.
The Store Manager role:
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Store Manager who loves delighting customers, is passionate about developing a small group of talented people and strives to achieve success in their store.
Gone are the days where retail has to be boring and buying wine is a stuffy industry just for the rich and famous! Our client is all about customer experience and what better way to engage with customers than opening a bottle at their tasting counter? They need someone who is full of energy, good at building relationships and can provide our customers with a super service.
Therefore, they are looking for someone who will lead by example and motivate their team to achieve success. So if you want to always be innovating and create new ideas as to how to grow your customer base, run exciting tasting events, and really develop your team, then this is the role for you…..
Key responsibilities as their Store Manager:
- Taking autonomy over how the store is run and how successful it is
- Staffing - hiring and utilising team members as best as possible
- Stock Control - ensuring the shelves are fully stocked with the best wine for your customers
- Visual Merchandising - keeping the store looking great and attractive to customers
- Customer Service - delivering and facilitating a 5* customer service experience
- Leading from the front - using great coaching and management skills to develop your team
- Be a Wine Specialist - help our customers discover and buy wines they’ll absolutely love
What they’re looking for in their Store Manager:
- Have a minimum of 2 years managerial experience in the retail or hospitality industry
- Have a great understanding of how to keep a team happy and motivated
- Have great knowledge of profit and loss statements and managing sales targets
- Have a track record of great team leadership, operational excellence, and delivering best in class customer service
- Wouldn’t ask a team member to do something that you wouldn’t do yourself
Benefits of becoming their Store Manager:
- An attractive starting salary of £27,733 + bonuses
- A 20% staff discount on everything in store, which you can share with two of your family or friends
- Store bonus schemes, so you can earn more on top of your salary
- The potential to become a Business Partner, earning a salary of up to £50,000 OTE
- WSET Training qualification
- Fantastic incentives that take you around the world to explore our different vineyards
- Free shares, so you can share in the success of the business
- A contributory Company Pension Plan
- Life Assurance (Worth 3 times your annual salary)
- 29 days holiday, including public and bank holidays
- PLUS invites to wine tasting events
- PLUS free lunch Fridays (if you hit your weekly targets!)
Interview Date: w/c 20th August
If you are passionate about growing and developing in a successful business who genuinely care about their people… please do apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"