Subway are looking for a Store Manager for store on the A30, near Plusha, Cornwall.
The role is both rewarding and demanding and requires someone who has some experience in the catering industry, with passion and drive to increase and maximize sales.
If you have proven management experience and a passion for subs we would love to talk to you about joining us.
Management duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring and being accountable for achieving sales, costs and profitability targets.
- Maintaining efficient ordering methods to ensure availability of required menu items and ensuring a good balance of goods in store.
- Constant monitoring and managing of store staffing levels to ensure sales are driven forward and maximized.
- Regular inspections of equipment and fixtures inside and outside of the store.
- Accountable for adherence to Subway corporate compliance standards, with particular focus on those standards relating to food safety.
- Training and development of all employees to ensure that excellent customer service is given.
- Managing, developing and motivating the team
To perform this role, You must possess these key requirement:
- Passionate about driving sales.
- Attention to detail and very high standards with regard to cleanliness and compliance implementation and monitoring must be demonstrated
- Effective planning and time management
- Knowledge of staff recruitment and selection along with training and development Experience in exceptional customer service
- Problem solving and decision making
- A level of confidence to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels
- The drive to deliver excellence
- Possess a naturally outgoing and energetic personality with a 'can do’ attitude
- Competitive wage dependent on experience and ability.
- Personal development, training
- Discounted meals
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Paid Breaks
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Customer Service
- Management Experience
- High Standards