Job Title: Store Manager
Salary: £28,000 + Benefits Package
Our client is one of the most successful & widely recognized retailers in the UK, and a true market leader in their field. They have a strong commitment to training and developing their staff and where possible seek to promote from within and offer fantastic opportunities for future progression allowing individuals to forge successful careers. Due to continued success our client is seeking talented individuals who can make a significant impact on sales and contribute to their current store management teams.
- To be a successful Store Manager you’ll need to be an authentic, engaging and uncompromising leader with fantastic leadership skills
- With a proven retail or hospitality background, you’ll get going quickly in one of our convenience stores and feel at home instantly
- An experienced leader, you will be able to manage a range of team sizes through the positive changes that we are going through
- Strong communication skills, coaching and mentoring management style are essential as well as excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Commercial drive and awareness as well as the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement recommendations
- Able to demonstrate business skills through previously handling profit and loss reports and exploring opportunities to increase sales
- Places the emphasis on customer service and ensures that the highest standards are set and maintained in this field
THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Store Manager you’ll lead, inspire and develop your team, spending most of your day on the shop floor, making sure that each and every customer is valued as soon as they walk through the door
- You’ll seek opportunities to stay ahead of the competition and react to changes that could affect store performance.
- Lead and coach your team from the front as you work towards team and individual performance goals.
- Take charge of everything, from developing your people to managing sales, waste and costs
- Completing regular performance reviews with team members and identifying training & development needs
- To recruit, train and develop the store team to consistently provide product availability and responsive, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer service
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Telford, Oswestry, Market Drayton, Welshpool,
KEY WORDS: Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Team Leader, Department Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job