Do you have proven experience with managing and motivating a team within a retail environment? Are you looking for a challenging new role within a renowned brand? Our client are recruiting for Store Managers to join the team on a permanent basis.
As a result of store openings, our client have a number of Store Manager vacancies across London. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a store manager role and will be a particularly strong people manager and team coach.
In return for your hard work as the Store Manager, you will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits including:
- Holidays - 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Employee Discount - They offer up to 70% personal discount off their fantastic product.
- The Amazing Club - They really believe that their people are amazing and the Amazing club is one way the business recognise this. You can be nominated to join by a colleague and have the chance to win gift cards, extra day’s holiday and even lunch with the CEO!
- Interest Free Travel Loan, Generous Pension Scheme, Save as You Earn scheme, Life Assurance scheme, Child Care vouchers
- Wedding Gift - When you get married or have a civil ceremony, they offer free suit hire or a contribution to your special day!
Store Manager role:
You will be responsible for responsible for supporting, coaching, managing the store team and ensuring customers experience unrivalled personal service through the delivery of consistently high operational standards. You will also lead the delivery of store sales and profit performance meeting all commercial targets. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Lead a multi skilled team who are equally capable and deliver across RTW, Hire and Tailor Me
- Achievement of store sales, contribution and cost targets
- Achieve all KPI’s including compliance targets -retail & hire data capture and regroups
- Own the store representation of the brand - as delivered through the customer experience, store layout, visual merchandising and the store product package
- Agree store priorities with the Area Manager and put in place plans to deliver against the priorities
- Recruit, build, and through coaching, develop and maintain exceptional store team capability
- Build strong internal succession and external pipeline resources to ensure a flow of great people for all roles
- Deliver improving year on year engagement scores and have in place action plans to address engagement priorities
- Ensure store is following Company operational processes and procedures
- Manage effective resource planning to maximize store productivity
- Build and manage strong relationships throughout region, department, company and external partners
- Plan and organize your time and people so that the store runs efficiently, productively and with a customer first mindset
The Ideal Store Manager:
Our client are ideally looking for someone who has proven ability and experience as a Store Manager within a retail environment, alongside the enthusiasm and passion for motivating your team. You will also have:
- Coaching and Development skills.
- Change management
- Operational Excellence
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Passion for business results
- Delivery and solution focused
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence.
- Leadership presence
About the Business:
"Passion for style, unrivalled expertise and a proud heritage that spans over 160 years."?
Our client has a strong heritage and expertise in formal menswear. They were established and founded in a quiet corner of London’s Covent Garden in 1851. Two small shops formed the modest beginnings of a company with a name so familiar to many today.
Currently, our client has over 135 retail stores nationwide including 2 stores in Eire and stocking a variety of well-known brands including.
If you have the skills and Experience to join the team as our Store Manager, our client want to hear from you. Click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Store Manager Retail Customer