Store Manager, Eastbourne. Basic Salary of up to £30,000 + Car +Bonus.
With stores across the UK my client has become a leading destination in the discount retail sector. They put their customers at the heart of everything they do and enjoy creating a personal, relaxing shopping environment to suit every budget and taste. Following great success in the market they are looking to grow the business opening 10 new stores in the next 3 years. This will offer any future Store Manager the chance for a stable career with potential to progress in responsibility. They will offer you a great training and induction programme to support your development within the brand.
My Client is looking for a Store Manager who has a real passion and flair for retail as well as the ability to reach sales targets. With the best products, great prices and stores always achieve a high footfall. Our customers really value the world class customer service they have been used to receiving from this market leading brand.
What we are looking for:
- A proven Retail Leader
- The ability to support, coach and develop our store teams
- A true motivator of people
- Confident proactive approach when dealing within a customer facing environment
- The ability to up sell and cross sell across a wide range of product areas
- Able to work off planogram
- Used to working in a volume retail environment
- Quick learner and able to learn in an every changing fast paced environment
- Target driven and self motivated individual
In return we offer:
- A Completive Basic Salary of £30,000
- Company Car
- Great training programme to support your learning within the business
- Prospects to further your career to become one of our future leaders
We are keen to hear from any Branch Manager, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Store Leader, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Cluster Manager, from a Fast Paced Retail environment or similar.
If you believe you have what it takes and what to join my client on their journey of success please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job