Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager in the Kendal area with a salary of £23-25,000 plus bonuses - a realistic OTE could be £30,000. We are looking for a Store Manager that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service as well as maintain strong brand standards at all times.
With stores in the UK and abroad, our client is a giant in their industry and with exciting plans for growth and progression in 2018, this is an exciting time to be part of their business. As a Store Manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this high profile store in the business but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
To be our clients new Store Manager, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Store Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service!!
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards in your store.
- Driving sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Maintain company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPI's.
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
- A background in food retail would be an advantage, but not essential.
Our client's Store Manager role is the ideal next challenge for someone with experience as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Department Manager, or a Duty Manager.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary up to £23-25,000 plus bonuses, which is reviewed throughout your career. A realistic earning potential around the £30,000 mark is certainly achievable. Due to Store Opening hours, having your own transport is preferred.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail Recruitment and can only consider candidates with previous Store Management or Retail Management or Area Management experience.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.