Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Store Manager for a fantastic and leading retailer near Bicester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time. This retailer has stores in key locations in the UK and has a reputation for exceptional service and quality products. The Assistant Store Manager is integral to its ongoing success and growth, as the Assistant Store Manager you will drive your team to deliver outstanding service and achieve all targets. Working closely with the Store Manager, you will form a strong management team who will deliver success and create a memorable experience for customers. You will have full responsibility for a number of departments in store as well as regular Duty Manager shifts where you control the entire store.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for:
- Maximising all sales opportunities through a great retail offering
- Drive outstanding service standards at all times
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the retail team.
- Strong Visual Merchandising of all products to attract customers
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the store reputation.
- Control staff costs and wastage across all store departments
- Responsible for all operational and compliance standards
- As the Assistant Manager you will ensure all colleagues consistently achieve all KPI's
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal Assistant Store Manager will be a self motivated, hands-on Retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment. Customer service will be at the heart of everything you do and will be central to your strategy in the store.
The starting salary will be circa £23-25,000 depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply for this Assistant Store Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.