To all retail managers, are you a confident leader, capable of attaining the best from your team?
We are seeking a Store Manager who will maximise on our stores footfall to increase overall profitability. With an excellent product range of contemporary, stylish and modern comfortable furniture, we have heavily incentivised this role, so, if you are confident in your abilities and results focused, this career opportunity would definitely suit you.
Basic salary is near National Minimum Wage
In 1st year you are guaranteed OTE of £27 000, similar guarantee for 2nd year.
By year 3 no guarantee in place because your store should be generating you an income of £30 000+ pa.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To grow the business by ensuring the operation of the store is carried out in accordance with the guidelines and principles of the Company and by focusing the team on exceeding the targets.
To work together with the team in an enthusiastic, energetic and hands on manner to ensure the safe, secure, efficient and effective operation of all aspects of the store.
To demonstrate customer focus by exhibiting and ensuring the team exhibit a passion for service in every transaction through your personal contribution to, and supervision of, the team effort.
Ensure development of the right competencies and efficient working methods. Seek new and exciting ways of building the brand exposure through excellent customer service.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience in a Retail or Customer Focused Environment with Line Management responsibility.
- Excellent sales ability and track record in exceeding targets
- Ability to drive and develop sales
- Ability to interpret sales related data
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Motivational leadership skills
- Excellent proven retail operational skills & standards
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Computer literate & proficient in utilising skills aligned to management of the store
- Ability to plan ahead
- Excellent understanding of stock management
- The capacity to establish credibility and authority quickly
- Negotiation & Persuasive abilities
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic
- Experience in selling high ticket and/or bespoke items
if you would like to be considered for this opportunity or wish to attain more details, submit your CV today