We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to manage our bureau de change branch in Huddersfield.
You'll be working 40 hours per week, including weekends and will need a flexible approach to your working hours.
We like to reward our staff with competitive rates and as a Store Manager you can earn up to £22.5k inclusive of bonus plus 28 days holiday pro rata including Bank Holidays, increasing to 31 with service, contributory pension, childcare vouchers, medical cash plan and free uniform. We also offer ongoing training and career progression opportunities.
As Store Manager you will be working in a fast paced environment buying and selling foreign currency. You will be managing a small team of Sales Advisors, leading by example to ensure the team delivers first class customer service and achieves sales targets.
The successful applicant:
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service experience ideally obtained in a cash handling environment as well as a proven track record managing and leading a team. A passion for travel and/or experience with foreign currencies is advantageous. As Store Manager you will also need:
- An infectious desire to deliver first class customer service coupled with ability to coach and support others to achieve this
- Excellent communication skills and be confident interacting with all internal and external customers
- A proven track record as a good leader with the ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- To be a flexible team player with a can do attitude
- Numerate with good business acumen and an eye for detail
- Flexibility to work extra days/hours to cover holiday absence is advantageous
About No1 Currency:
No.1 Currency, part of the FEXCO Group, is a leading provider of foreign exchange services in the UK and Ireland. We are travel money specialists established in 1996 and provide a complete foreign exchange currency service.
- Customer Service
- Line Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job