I'm working with an established, independent retailer who are seeking a tenacious, personable and motivating Store Manager to join their outlet in Kingston Upon Thames.
You will have previous experience as a Store Manager in the retail sector, working in natural remedies/healthcare would be advantageous but not essential as full product training will be provided.
You will be passionate about providing excellent customer service and ensuring your branch is performing well above desired standards.
This is a busy store, so you must have experience of managing in a fast paced retail environment as well as leading and managing a team of sales assistants.
- Working at the first of 5 stores, you will oversee an existing team of dedicated store assistants and have the support of a Deputy Manager.
- You will be responsible for organising your staff rotas, authorising holiday, managing absence and any training requirements
- As Store Manager you will be required to motivate the team, ensure a vibrant and enjoyable working environment that puts the customer first
- You will be the main key holder and will also take some cashing up responsibilities, in conjunction with the deputy manager
- Full product training will be provided
- Working hours are 40 hours per week on a 5 out of 7 day basis with a couple of late evening finishes
The company has been established for well over 10 years and now has 5 stores. They pride themselves on supplying top quality natural health products as well as providing customers with excellent advice and guidance on what products will suit their requirements.
You will be working for a personable, family owned business and will receive a pay rate of £11ph - £13ph. Working a 40 hour week on a 5 out of 7 day basis, along with performance bonus.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- Branch Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
- Deputy Store Manager
- Health Store
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job