Salary: £44,890 - £58,450 per annum
Do you want to be part of the fastest developing supermarket in the UK?
Our client that we’re currently recruiting for is one of the fastest growing Supermarkets in the World and has an incredible 640 Stores across the UK. They’re looking to increase this number to 1000 stores by 2022. As well as winning multiple prestigious awards, this company has been awarded 40 trophies for their own brand products making them, the most awarded retailer.
They’re currently looking to recruit an experienced Store Manager to run their Wolverhampton store and help commit to their growing success. As a Store Manager, no two of your days will ever be the same. One day of the week you could placing orders and the next you might be potentially handling customer complaints. And all the while you'll handle the over-seeing goals of maximising sales and hitting targets in your store, ensuring great customer service whilst minimising costs.
To put it in simple terms, if you find the idea of running a multi-million-pound store whilst inspiring your team to be proud of everything you've achieved together, we promise you, you're going to find this a largely rewarding role - and one with excellent growth prospects.
Store Manager – key responsibilities
- Handling, mentoring and developing a team of customer advisors and management to deliver stock, sales and service to a retail business
- Ensure all staff are multi-skilled/tasked to complete a wide range of duties within the retail store
- Ensure all staff have knowledge of products and services within the whole retail store
- Assist the management team in handling the performance of self and others within agreed time limits, including setting performance standards and efficient use of the team around you
- Complete yearly appraisals for the team and ensure they are all developed to reach their potential
- Handle a business that is a household name, renowned for value, maximising sales at every opportunity and maintaining very high standards
Ideal Store Manager candidate
- Experienced retail Manager, managing at least £1m turnover as a single site or with responsibility for this level of turnover within a larger unit
- Able to prioritise, delegate and develop a team who are driven to achieve specific daily deadlines and targets
- You will be motivated by results, be excited by achieving high standards and excel in delivering excellent customer service
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award-winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality. McCarthy Retail Recruitment have recently been named as the 2nd Best place to work in the UK (Small Category) and 5th Best place to work in Europe (Under 50s Category) by Great Place to Work®.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
- Facebook: McCarthyRecruitment
- Twitter: UKRetailCareers
- Linked-In: company/mccarthy-recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job