We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a fantastic, well know High Street brand who are enjoying a sustained period of growth and success. We have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as a Store Manager and have a direct impact on the business and its future direction.
The role of a Store Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. Working for one of the largest retailers in the UK, the long-term career prospects are amazing.
As a Store Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as a Store Manager:
- Lead the team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Be customer centric; interact with customers at all times
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Make commercial decisions that benefit the store
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Incentivise staff to achieve targets and KPI's
The role of a Store Manager is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a change to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do!
Our client has a starting salary between £26,000-£28500 with bonuses- earning potential over £32,000 is realistic. You will receive a number of other benefits that include a clothing allowance (£1000), healthcare, generous holidays, genuine career progression, company discounts and access to staff shops with up to 90% off all products!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job