I am currently looking for a Store Manager to join an expanding fashion brand at their bustling Cambridge store.
Role: Store Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 plus competitive bonus and benefits
Premium lifestyle brand, with a wide variety of customers and products. The brand is in an extremely exciting stage with a number of new stores popping up across the globe. They are seeking an experienced Store/Boutique Manager for their brand new concept coming to the city in the next couple of months. Experience in high footfall and premium retail is a must.
- Driving the store forward to increase the already impressive sales and hitting set KPIs
- Keeping service levels at the businesses high standards
- Managing the training and development of the team, including performance management where necessary
- Working closely with the Assistant Manager and supporting their development through the business
- Driving a customer first culture, along with quickly building a strong client portfolio
- Making sure the Boutique and team are well presented at all times
- Communicating with Head Office on a regular basis, regarding marketing, events, products and stock
- The Candidate
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be Currently working at Store Manager/Concession Manager or Deputy Manager level in a high footfall luxury brand
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs
- To have an interest in the luxury market and understand what's happening in world of fashion
- Be customer focused and able to build a customer portfolio/have an existing black book
- Be commercially aware and able to identify opportunities in store and proactively tackle threats
- Be enthusiastic with a friendly and charismatic personality
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with CV or email or.
Please note: to be considered for this opportunity you must have a strong background of retail management within premium retail.